Designing and developing an AFC Analytics programme including monitoring rule design, development, risk assessment and validation
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we're driving change and innovation in the industry - championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity.Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you're talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you're exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
Regulation, Compliance and Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) protect the integrity and reputation of Deutsche Bank. They manage the Deutsche Bank's risks and help to avoid unintentional rule breaches and conflicts of interest. At the same time, they also advise us on ethical conduct and governance issues and keep our organisation up-to-date on regulatory and political challenges.
- Designing and developing an AFC Analytics programme including monitoring rule design, development, risk assessment and validation
- Performing proactive risk assessments utilizing subject matter expertise, industry trends, emerging AFC risks and data analytics
- Ensuring the rules are reviewed on a regular basis based on the level of risk
- Ensuring the systems are appropriately optimized alongside the Global Transaction Monitoring Systems and Risk Coverage and Governance Team
- Engaging risk and audit partners in order to ensure ongoing review and that transparency is achieved
- Conducting anti-money laundering (AML) tuning and optimization across multiple Lines of Business (LOBs), such as correspondent banking, retail, commercial, brokerage, and trade finance, as well as multiple Transaction Monitoring Systems such as Mantas and Smaragd
- Ensuring that there is appropriate risk coverage, adequate quantitative model assessment and validation and the completion and integrity of data quality
- Acting as a subject matter expert in AFC technology related projects
You will have:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Data Science, Management Information Systems (MIS), Information Management, or Statistics or the equivalent
- Proven knowledge of AML Transaction Monitoring systems particularly Oracle Mantas
- Demonstrable experience in analytics platforms such as Statistical Analysis System (SAS) for data mining and statistical analysis
- Proven experience of working with financial crime compliance, risk assessment or quality assurance in the financial services, banking or regulatory environment
- Gained some exposure to acting in a project management role
- Knowledge of flow management
- A proven understanding of statistics and mathematics
- A working knowledge of AML technology particularly AML Monitoring Systems
You will be:
- Highly proficient in AFC technology solutions
- Able to create presentations that deliver with impact
- Able to interpret complex requirements
- A self-starter
- Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Able to identify and interpret stakeholders needs and requirements
- An organised professional who is able to commit to and prioritize work duties and tasks
- A team player
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital/civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.
Please note that for the duration of this assignment you will be working as an external resource engaged by Resource Solutions based on site at Deutsche Bank.