We pride ourselves in adopting a Start-Up culture where ambition and inspiration are considered assets. We are a growing agile team delivering strategic innovative solutions to the firm. We promote creativity where exploring the untapped potential of individuals to address challenging problems in computer science, machine learning and data engineering is central to the success we have generated.
We are seeking a diligent and dedicated Data Scientist to join our team. As a member of the team, you will support delivering value to our clients through direct engagement.
- Be part of the team working on forming and delivering the operational strategy behind Machine Learning and Data Engineering. This role will be seen as crucial to assisting with visibility on project and client delivery.
- Delivery - Work with a team focused on innovating and associated delivering. The role will provide ownership and end-to-end project visibility with direct recognition from clients.
- Business Partnership - Opportunity to engage with multiple business partners and exposure to an innovative and exciting problem space.
- Exposure to innovative technology spaces such as Natural Language Processing (BERT, Word2Vec etc.), Supervised Learning (Deep Neural Networks, Random forests, XGBoost), Unsupervised Learning etc. The role will encourage you to learn a wide array of capabilities, toolsets and architectural patterns for successful delivery.
- An opportunity to shape the landscape from an operational perspective. Taking to production capabilities that are innovative and unparalleled in the current firm wide production environment.
- Promote the transition of innovation to commoditization by assisting to establish frameworks of engagement such as DevOps approaches for Machine Learning.
- An MSc or PhD in Data Science, Machine Learning, Computer Vision or Natural Language Processing with a strong background in statistical learning techniques.
- Experience developing statistical and predictive models using languages such as Python, with libraries like Keras, Pandas, Tensorflow etc.
- Experience with Big Data technologies, particularly ElasticSearch.
- Strong programming skills in at least one programming language (Python, Java, Scala, C++) and awareness.
- Financial or Time Series experience is desirable.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to present complex technical information to a generalist audience.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.