* We're looking for a hands-on Senior Data Scientist with large data set expertise. A rare opportunity to be at the forefront of leading technologies and work with a cutting-edge data science platform. * Calling on your strong data knowledge, you'll thrive on driving process change and experimenting with new approaches; always with a keenness to share learnings
- We're looking for a hands-on Senior Data Scientist with large data set expertise. A rare opportunity to be at the forefront of leading technologies and work with a cutting-edge data science platform.
- Calling on your strong data knowledge, you'll thrive on driving process change and experimenting with new approaches; always with a keenness to share learnings
- Having strong communication skills is a must as the Senior Data Scientist to easily nurture and influence trustworthy relationships with a range of virtual stakeholders
An exciting contract opportunity is available with a digital incubator providing an opportunity to work with a huge variety of potential projects and digital products to build across the business, you'll be challenged to think and do differently, with the opportunity to get involved at all stages from discovery and design to embedding and scaling
The successful Data Scientist will be joining a trail-blazing organisation which is only interested in creating truly Greenfield solutions. They nurture disruptive ideas through the entire product lifecycle into fully fledged start-ups
As a Data Scientist ways of increasing customer value, with the opportunity to help us setup best-practice data science, including the direction of future tooling, and how the company engages overall in data science.
In practice that means working with colleagues, from other data scientists and engineers to project managers across interdisciplinary projects, to successfully drive structure and knowledge from raw data. Helping to identify important questions and data needs, and apply statistical methods to data to find answers.
- Expert knowledge of statistics
- Commercial experience working with product and business teams.
- Strong knowledge of Python and relevant libraries (PySpark, Pandas, etc).
- An inquisitive nature in diving into data inconsistencies to pinpoint issues.
- Proficiency at driving the collection of new data and refining existing data sources.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, with the ability to explain complex analytical concepts to people from other fields.
- Proven best practices in software development and in productionising data science will be an advantage
Role: Data Scientist
Duration: 12 Months
Day Rate: £600.00 - £750.00
Contact: Gavin Savage
Telephone: 020 7780 6700