Data Scientist/Quant - ESG, Asset Management Research, London
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Jun 18 2018-06-14
Our a global ESG researcher is seeking a Data analyst/data scientist to lead the teams' data analytics function taking into account non-financial data on companies such as ESG (Environmental, Socal and Governance), as well as working closely with the portfolio teams to integrate analysis into investment decisions.
- Maintain, test and develop analytical driven products
- Lead the data analytics function
- Work with the investment team to incorporate quantitative analysis into investment decisions.
- Analysis non-financial data
- PhD and/or Masters Degree level (or equivalent) education in a highly quantitative subject.
- 5 years experience in extracting, analysing, reporting data.
- Excellent programming skills - VBA, SQL and Python
- Knowledge of R or Matlab preferential
- Excellent communication skills - ability to present and explain complex problems.
- Additional language would be beneficial.