Data Scientist/ Asset Manager / London
My client is a global, privately owned investment firm, managing more than $30 billion of assets, who are looking to bring in a Data Scientist into their London team.
The team is very collaborative and interacts with multiple different teams such as the Investment Insights, Quant and Performance team. They work on various data Science and Data Engineering projects, in relation to alternative data, responsible investing and geospatial projects Requirements:
• 1-5 years' experience in a data science/data engineering position
• Bachelor's degree in computer science/data related degree.
• Software/Data Engineering background
• Excellent Python experience
• Strong experience with building machine learning models.
• Good experience with .NET/C#
• Experience with NLP Analysis Nice to have:
• Experience with AWS
• Time series analysis experience
• Statistical background
This is an amazing opportunity to join a very successful Asset Manager who are looking to build out their Data Science presence in London. In this role you will be given lots of scope in terms of responsibility and work on various data science and data engineering projects, where you will be interacting with different financial related teams.
To apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org