FINANCIAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT
LONDON | NEW YORK
Data Solution Manager
Data Solutions Manager at Investment Bank - Central London
Data Solutions Manager for an Investment Bank in London. You will be working across the Data Services and Legal part of the bank, working in lending, mortgages, corporate banking and investments.
Responsibilities will include.
- Accountable for development and maintenance of data focussed solutions.
- Formulate and roll out data solutions framework for the services offered by the team.
- Manage key stakeholder relationship at a range of levels.
- Involvement and influence in strategic data solutions across vertical and horizontal data teams.
Skillset wise, we are looking for someone who has knowledge of the following:
- Data Entities
- Experience of implementing complex control and governance framework
- Experience in Data Management, science and architecture principles/frameworks
- Tool knowledge and experience with some or all of the following RDMBS, Mainframe, Big Data, Ab-Initio. Informatica, TalenD, Machine learning, DevOps and automation frameworks
- GBP100000.00 - GBP110000.00 per annum GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Charles Levick