Data Support L1 Analyst - Financial Services
Company & Team - "About Us"
The IHS Markit DeltaOne Support Team is comprised of subject matter experts in corporate actions, stock lending programmes, Indices, ETFs and fixed income, dedicated to providing a best in class experience in product onboarding, pro-active relationship management and customer communications, resulting in enhanced customer satisfaction and retention levels.
You will be a part of a team that provides 1st and 2nd line support for all existing IHS Markit DeltaOne products. We work closely with our Product, Operations and Business Development teams to ensure we exceed our customers' expectations and deliver a first-class service. Duties and Responsibilities - "Your Role"
As a System Support L1 Analyst, you will be working in a fast-paced and demanding environment where you will become a subject matter expert for the support and troubleshooting of our bespoke DeltaOne product applications. Your role will be focused on managing customers case inflows through our CRM system, answering data queries and ensuring that our business applications run smoothly. You will also be tasked to improve the end user experience by ensuring they operate our applications effectively and efficiently, and you will be encouraged to provide proactive insights or suggestions for enhancements and improvements.
Working with our existing global teams, you will be responsible for: Management and System Support
- Manage and monitor high volume of incoming customer queries through our CRM system
- Categorize and distribute customer queries across to the different support specialist within the team for query resolution.
Job Requirements - "About You
- Troubleshoot both the customer application UI and backend database against various application systems errors (e.g. data load failures, application issues, system bugs) while providing customer facing feedback and progress visibility
- Address data quality queries by executing SQL statements to confirm data accuracy against vendor data sources and backend tasks.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Experience in working in a high pace environment
- Experience in communicating and coordinating with internal/external groups to achieve problem resolution under tight SLA's.
- Recently graduated with a minimum 2:1 honours
It's a bonus if you also have (Optional):
Job Benefits - "What we offer"
- Experience with SQL Server, XML, JAVA or Python
- Experience with a Ticketing system (CRM)
- Financial knowledge of corporate actions, stock lending programmes, indices, ETPs or fixed income
- Cash incentive plan and equity award
- Options to work from home
- Flexible working hours to allow you to attend your family
- Opportunity to work with world experts in the field
#LI-BS1Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.