Data Warehousing Consultant
- £30,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 15 Jul 18 2018-07-15
Role: Hands on delivery consultant opportunity working on a range of data management, data warehousing and data migration projects at leading UK financial institutions.
Key Words: Hands on, ETL, Data Migration, Data Warehousing, SAS, SQL, QlikView, Consulting, Delivery Data Analytics, Data implementation, Data Management, Teradata, Oracle BI, Risk, finance, regulation, BCBS2329, Solvency II, Modelling, Extract Transform Load.
Start-up consultancy which has had exponential growth over the last 5 years and is now expanding internationally. Currently working with Tier 1 retail banks and financial institutions, challenging the big 4 on engagements.
Responsibilities and experience:
- Hands on data manipulation including but not limited to Data Warehousing, Data management and ETL
- Project planning and delivery
- Technical skills in either SAS, SQL, Python, QlikView, Tableau.
- Reporting and regulatory knowledge.
For a more comprehensive overview and discussion on the above please reach out to Chris Jarvis on 02075327964 or send over and up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com