I am looking for multiple Data Engineers with Kafka experience and 15 Data engineers with Azure - the client is rapidly growing Consultancy.
We are recruiting 8 DATA ENGINEERS - with strong experience with Kafka
Competencies and Skills Needed
- Hands-on development experience with Kafka, Flink, Kubernetes and Spark on private or public cloud
- Demonstrable experience implementing data pipelines in both batch and stream processing.
- Programming languages (hands on with at least two) : Must have Java + one of: Python, Scala, Haskell, Golang.
- Demonstrable experience of Agile processes & tooling: Jira, Confluence, Azure DevOps, Agile/Scaled Agile, SAFE, Kanban, Scrum etc.
- Experience of Continuous Integration tools such as; Git, Maven, Bazel/Blaze, Nexus, Artifactory, Jenkins, Octopus CI, TeamCity
- Understanding of DataOps and ability to create use case agnostic configurable data pipelines
- Understanding and experience with Object-Oriented Programming, Functional Programming, DRY / SOLID principles
- Understanding and experience of TDD/BDD
- Knowledge of Crypto and Cyber security principles; encryption, RBAC, network security
- Excellent data mapping/modelling skills - understanding data requirements.
- SQL and NoSQL databases
- Data serialisation formats: JSON, AVRO, PARQUET, ORC, Protobuf.
- Must have significant demonstrable expertise and experience of application stack:
- Java, Kafka, Flink based app operating in 'real time' driving low latency and high volume.
- Scripting experience. Python, BASH, Powershell, Linux/Bash, SQL, YAML
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.