One of the most sort after asset manager in the UK, with capabilities across alll asset classes, including fixed income, equities, multi asset, and absolute return is looking for Database Analytics Manager - UK - 12month contract to come in to join the team.
- Produce regular and ad-hoc marketing intelligence for various board reports from a variety of sources such as internal reporting, Salesforce, industry vendors and consultant databases; able to disseminate and explain key points to provide actionable intelligence on important business initiatives forvarious business areas. (30%)
- To support the production of firm data on assets under management and queries from the business for use in external marketing materials.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and senior stakeholders such as the sales and consultant relations team regarding responses to quantitative responses. Provide additional support on performance and characteristics as required (40%).
- Responsible for ensuring Insight strategies and products are correctly represented within our preferred consultant databases globally and checking that data updates meet SLAs (timeliness and accuracy) with consultant database providers and data vendors. Liaise with offshore team and a third party automation service as needed to ensure data updates are (30%)
- Great understanding of investments across a broad range of investment products, ideally to include fixed income and multi-asset
- Advanced Excel skills
- Familiarity with investment management operations and back office systems
- Strong communication and organisational skills and the ability to confidently interact with colleagues
- Familiarity with content management systems, preferably PMAPS
- Commitment to quality and attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure, ability to multi-task
- Creative and used to using initiative in all tasks and project