Deals Strategy Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 18 Mar 18 2018-03-18
Leading management consultancy hiring Managers and Senior Managers for their London-based Strategy team
A leading management consultancy is growing its strategy team in London, and is looking for experienced consultants to be part of this exciting journey.
The firm works across a variety of sectors, amongst which Retail, Consumer Goods, Transport, and TMT; there is an exceptional spike in demand in Financial Services in Tech at the moment. Their functional expertise spans across deals related work, as well as non-deal related work. The role offers the opportunity to work on complex, strategic engagements with a range of high profile clients, and engage with C-suite stakeholders.
This consultancy has a global presence, and works with the world’s leading players in every vertical they operate in. Due to the nature of the work, the firm is specifically interested in people with previous strategy experience, whether with a consultancy or in-house. The existing team numbers circa 140 people, with around 6 people per project.
Successful candidates will need to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in strategy consulting
- Knowledge of at least one of the firm’s industries (Financial Services, TMT, Retail, Consumer Goods, Transport, Industrial Products, Healthcare)
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- A 2.1 or above from a top tier university
- Experience working in the deal space a strong plus