Debt Capital Market Analyst-VIE London - Corporate and Investment Banking London - Great Britain
Your mission: to
work closely with other DSA team members as well as DCM originators to provide support in the preparation of marketing & advisory presentations.
Depending on the level of experience, the VIE may also be involved in the execution of mandates, interacting with SG syndicate and legal teams.
You will be based in London, and is expected to work and interact with all DSA team members, irrespective of their location.
How this translates on the ground :
• To help to prepare pitchbooks for client meetings
• To update existing databases for green bonds and liability management transactions
• To draft the bi-weekly newsletter on the green bond market, including market and regulatory updates
• To develop marketing materials: investor analysis, market update, track record, deal reviews, etc.
• To update other groundwork material, including internal files (weekly deal pipeline, extracts for top management etc.)
• To assist in the execution of mandates
Interested ? It's up to you to score the try! The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in London is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 12 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com . Profile Required
You are graduated with a Master's Degree in Finance, Engineering or Economics
You have a good understanding of fixed income, Bloomberg.
A previous experience in banking/finance/DCM is a plus.
Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
You are fluent in English
You identify with the Group's values: team spirit, innovation, responsibility and commitment
Now let's talk about the post-match!
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English. Why Join Us
You will benefit from this experience and have an excellent ability to further develop your analytical skills.
You will have the opportunity to discover a new country, culture and the day-to-day job in an Investment Banking Industry. Business Insight
Within the Investment Banking Division of SG CIB, the Debt Capital Markets (DCM) platform helps clients raise funds in the international bond markets through an advisory-driven approach.
Within DCM, the DCM Solutions & Advisory (DSA) team provides structuring and execution advice on Hybrid Debt, Green/Sustainable Bonds, and Liability Management for banks, insurers, corporates and certain public sector entities.
• Hybrid Debt includes Additional Tier 1 and Tier 2 regulatory capital instruments for banks, Restricted Tier 1 and Tier 2 instruments for insurers, and subordinated bonds for corporate issuers
• Green/Sustainable Bonds enable capital-raising for new and existing projects with environmental / social benefits
• Liability management encompasses repurchases and exchanges of outstanding bonds, as well as consent solicitations
The team is split between Paris, London and Singapore, and covers SG clients in Europe, CEEMEA, Americas and Asia. Summary of the key purposes of the role:
• Assist the team in preparing marketing materials & executing transactions
• Ensure permanent monitoring of the market (deal flows, news flow, ...)
• Gain a strong experience on Debt Capital Markets and DSA products
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
Job code: 19000SGY
Business unit: SG CIB
Starting date: 01/01/2020
Date of publication: 17/10/2019