Our client is seeking a Delegated Authority Auditor with experience undertaking delegated reviews to work as part of a small and growing team. This is a busy role requiring the individual to travel within the UK and Europe auditing a mix of Coverholder and Third Party Administrators (TPAs – Claims).
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning Coverholder / TPA audits.
- Arranging onsite visits at the Coverholder / TPA.
- Liaison with Coverholders and TPAs to schedule the date of the audit.
- Perform fieldwork, including opening and closing meetings with the Coverholder / TPA.
- Preparation of audit report and appendices following the onsite work.
- Carry out audit assignments from planning through to preparation of reports within agreed client SLAs.
- Responding to detailed peer review feedback.
- Maintain control and stability under pressure whilst recognising the deadline or urgency to be dealt with.
- Familiar with the LMA audit scope for both Coverholders and TPAs.
- To ensure up to date knowledge of Compliance, Regulatory and other Coverholder / TPA requirements to perform audits.
- 5+ years in insurance.
- Experience conducting delegated authority audits with minimal guidance.
- Experience conducting ‘singleton’ and multi binder audits of Coverholders and TPAs.
- Experience managing your own workload within a wider team.
- Experience presenting a professional image to the clients and any third parties/stakeholders.
- Underwriting and claims experience.
- Willing to travel
- Language skills a bonus