Deloitte Digital, Salesforce Consulting, Configure Price Quote (CPQ) Developer – Consultant/Senior Consultant, London
What impact will you make? The Opportunity
It's not what Salesforce does... it's what you do with it. We're looking for experienced consultants who can working alongside our clients and other disciplines to deliver top tier Salesforce related CPQ projects from design and configuration to integration and testing, providing an outstanding client experience and making a difference to the business of some of the biggest and most iconic brands in the UK.
You will design and implement Salesforce CPQ technology, working closely with functional specialists to develop creative business solutions for iconic brands, solving some of the most exciting problems for our clients.
As a Salesforce CPQ technical expert, you will play an important role in the delivery of these projects, either by leading small technical work streams or integrating larger engagement teams.
Based in our airy and bustling offices in Clerkenwell, London, with its legendary coffee machine and model train track, you'll join a fun, inspiring and highly skilled team, and get to play with the latest technology.
Our clients are amongst the biggest brands in the UK and you'll also have a chance to work with clients throughout Europe and beyond.
Please note that this is a consultancy role and most of your time will be spent at client site.
This is a permanent role. We encourage careful consideration of agile ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is interesting as a permanent role with a degree of flexibility please do discuss with us.
- Depending on the size of the project and the client needs, your role will cover a broad range of responsibilities such as technical and solution architecture design, development, prototyping and testing.
- Building lasting relationships with executive clients and sponsors.
- Collaborating with amazing digital experts across disciplines to innovate and create great solutions.
- Contributing to RFP responses and other business development activities
- Overall, you're an idea person and problem solver as well as a hands-on doer - that's important. And you know it takes a mix of people to do amazing work, so you love collaborating with and learning from people with different skills, backgrounds and perspectives. If you have an interesting or unusual mix of skills yourself, even better.
- We're expanding fast, so we're looking for people who are natural initiative-takers, who bring out the best in others, are brilliant listeners and can grow our business without compromising standards, integrity, or culture.
- A good graduate degree (First or Upper Second) is highly desirable, and you must already have the right to live and work in the UK.
- You'll also have strong Salesforce technical skills including a number of the following:
- One or more advanced Salesforce technical certifications such as Platform Developer II or certifications from the architect track such as Certified Application/Systems/Technical Architect.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce architecture and knowledge of Salesforce ecosystem such as CPQ, Billing and Order Management solutions.
- Experience in onsite technical roles on at least three full-lifecycle Salesforce implementations, with strong expertise in at least two of the following areas/modules:
- Salesforce CPQ (formerly Steelbrick)
- Salesforce Billing
- Other force.com based CPQ and billing solutions
- Sales Cloud
- Custom / App Cloud
- Strong consulting and/or CPQ implementation experience.
- Experience with development life-cycle, code management strategies, advanced technical concepts, architecture and security approaches, capacity considerations and integration approaches.
- Experience with system configuration using workflows, approval processes, custom objects, validation rules, formulas, process builder, flows and Data Loader.
- Relational databases and data modelling.
- Experience contributing to RFP responses and other sales activities.
- Development experience in Apex, VisualForce, Lightning Components, Force.com or Java/J2EE.
- Meta-data migration between SFDC Sandboxes and Production Orgs using Change Sets, Eclipse, Ant or DX tooling.
- Experience with version-control tools (e.g. Github, Sourcetree).
- Experience integrating Force.com development with modern deployment and release processes (e.g. Agile; Continuous Integration, Jenkins).
- Knowledge or experience with these would be an advantage:
- Experience implementing other CPQ technologies (Big Machines, Apttus, Cameleon).
- Experience with Salesforce1 and approaches to mobile applications.
- Experience delivering projects using agile Scrum methodology.
You are here: Deloitte Digital, Consulting
Part Business. Part Creative. Part Technology. One hundred per cent digital.
We're a new type of creative digital consultancy that fuses strategy, tech and design to identify where businesses need to be, then get them there. Fast.
Through our studios spread across the globe, we help our clients imagine, deliver and run the future, through from customer research right through to implementation. And we love doing it.
As part of our team, you'll work side by side with strategists, designers, researchers, engineers, writers, architects and product specialists - using your unique skills and perspective to help drive transformation from operational level to the C-suite, across a complete range of digital channels.
We believe in our people, which means giving them the support they need to get the best balance of work and life. Individuality, flexibility, diversity are things we're passionate about. We wouldn't be Deloitte Digital without it.
As part of our Consulting practice, your career with Deloitte Digital can take multiple paths. We will work closely with you on a career plan that fits your skills, talents and aspirations, and provide an open environment to discuss your development and progression with Deloitte. About Deloitte
Our Purpose & Strategy To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
How will this role make an impact that matters with Deloitte? Forecast and change the landscape of cyberspace, support clients to survive and prosper in this disruptive and ever increasingly digital age, while you support talented and more junior colleagues and impact the communities you operate within.
What do we do? Deloitte offers Global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
What do we value? At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways . We are proud to have received a Best for All Stages of Motherhood special award in 2016 as a Top Employer for Working Families .
SLCONS BACTEC BADIGI BADIGIBUILD CFTECH WPFULL
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and its registered office at 1 New Street Square, London EC4A 3HQ, United Kingdom.
Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NSE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NSE LLP do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
© 2019 Deloitte LLP. All rights reserved.
Requisition code: 168114