Deloitte Digital, Technical Architect, Manager, London
Deloitte Digital arehelping some of Europe's largest and most respected organisations, across manyindustries with their digital transformation programmes. Such programmes are wide reaching and involvetechnology, process and proposition transformation at every level. We arelooking for candidates that can make a difference to these programmes. If youare the kind of person that wants to make an impact, enjoys innovation and hasa can do attitude to technology, systems and processes then we feel DeloitteDigital can offer you endless opportunity on diverse, innovative and pioneeringprogrammes.
We are looking forTechnical Architects that have experience in digital architectures and thevendor technologies deployed in those landscapes. With particular experience in CRMtechnologies, Content Management and cloud-native, headless architectures,multi vendor ecosystems that require integration of different platform and aview on the latest innovation approaches and emerging vendors landscapes.
You will need tocomfortable working with senior stakeholders, working with other architects andleading development teams by example through your technical and organisationskills.
Weencourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informalarrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and ourclients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility,please do discuss with us. Yourrole
• Provide technical leadership to development teamsand set example for team through hands-on application development, detaileddesign sessions, focus on documentation and other quality assurance activities.
• Take responsibility of the outputs produced by thetechnical development teams, with a strong focus on quality and documentation.
• Take ownership of the software delivery processfrom requirements to production service, with in-depth understanding of theend-to-end delivery lifecycle.
• Manage risks and issues related to architecture andtechnical delivery by working closely with other team members to resolve themin-time without impacting delivery schedule
• Activelyparticipate and contribute to the Architecture Guild, building and growing as ateam from shared experiences Yourwork, your choice
At Deloitte we believe thebest impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefullyconsider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for thebest impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiterabout the working pattern that works best for you.
Based in our airy and bustling offices in Clerkenwell, London, with itslegendary coffee machine and model train track, you'll also have a chance towork with clients throughout Europe and beyond.
This is a permanent contractopportunity.
The role can be worked on a full-timebasis. Yourprofessional experience
To qualify for the role you must have:
• Certification (or equivalent experience) in their chosen platform - CRMplatforms (e.g. Salesforce, Dynamics), Content Management Systems (e.g. Adobe,Sitecore), Cloud Infrastructure platforms ( AWS, Azure, GCP)
• Working knowledge of modern architecture patterns e.g., microservices,data platform, their suitability, complexities and alternatives
• Hands-on experience of building and maintaining ContinuousIntegration/Continuous Delivery pipelines, supporting development, go-live& post-live activities
• Hands-on experience of integration with core systems (e.g. Policy Adminsystems, Core Banking systems)
• Experience in delivering end-to-end software delivery lifecycle, usingagile delivery methods and multi-disciplinary teams
• Ability to work independently and manage a team, with a focus oncontinuous improvement
• Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
• Previous experience at Digital Agency, Management Consultancy, SystemIntegrator in similar roles will be preferred.
• Evidence of contributions to open source community are also preferred.
• Right to live and work in the UK Your service line: Consulting
Our people and the way we work are the two things that set us apart in the consulting universe. For us, collaboration is fundamental to success, along with an unrivalled depth and breadth of expertise. We work closely with our clients and each other, at every stage of every project, solving our clients' trickiest problems with a mix of knowledge, creativity and intellectual rigour. A hugely diverse range of clients rely on us to deliver the kind of change that adds genuine, lasting value to their business. Personal independence
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your "Immediate Family Members" are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process. About Deloitte Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent. What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Malta, the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,500 partners and over 40,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people. What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways
. We are proud to have earnt a Top 10 place on the 2018 list of Top 30 Employers for Working Families
for the eighth consecutive year, and to have been listed in The Times Top 50 Employers for Women
for each of the last four years. Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work - and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we're looking for:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
SLCONS BACTEC CFTECH WP
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and its registered office at 1 New Street Square, London EC4A 3HQ, United Kingdom.
Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NSE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NSE LLP do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
© 2020 Deloitte LLP. All rights reserved.
Requisition code: 169921