Depositary Services Senior Officer
- Competitive Basic Salary + Bonus + Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Alter Domus
- 17 Oct 17 2017-10-17
Independent and possessing more than twenty years' experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies. Our staff of over 1,000 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.
- Responsible for the day to day operational depositary work in relation to a portfolio of private equity, debt, real estate and infrastructure clients;
- Responsible for compliance of clients with the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive with focus on the following:
- Cash monitoring
- Act as the client first point of contact in relation to operational questions and management of the relationship with internal and external parties such as asset managers, administrators, auditors, etc;
- Involved in due diligence work on third parties;
- Responsible for client onboarding process including KYC and other compliance work;
- Review work of junior team members and acting as a liaison between junior staff and management;
- Assist with new business opportunities including client proposals.
- You hold a bachelor degree, preferably in a financial services related subject;
- You have 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in the alternative investment funds industry in particular private equity, real estate and or debt (depositary specific experience is highly preferable but is not mandatory);
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction, when appropriate;
- You are fluent in English (Knowledge of French and/or German will be considered as an asset);
- You have good knowledge of MS Office, specifically Excel;
- You are organised, flexible, able to multi task and manage workload efficiently;
- You have experience of working in an environment where you are responsible for all aspects of the day to day administration of a portfolio of clients;
- You are dynamic and have excellent communication skills.