Fantastic opportunity with a rapidly growing Asset Manager based in Dublin for a new Deputy Head of Performance Measurement and Control. My client has over €30bn AUM and has recently just moved into their new city center state of the art offices. They have invested heavily in the latest technology and big plans for 2020.
- Directing the team in meeting business requirements in aiding the understanding of fund performance and positioning.
- Monitoring and attributing the performance & risk of mutual funds and insurance products managed by Mediolanum against peer competitor funds.
- Analysing and effectively communicating the drivers of this performance to the investment team, product teams & board of directors.
- Monitoring all products and managers in respect of the investment guidelines in terms of investable universe, restrictions and performance & risk standards.
- Supporting our distributors in providing the necessary information to complete products fact sheets
- 6 - 9 years’ experience providing portfolio analysis & support directly to front office investment personnel, preferably at an asset manager.
- A good knowledge of equities, fixed income and mutual funds. Understanding of requirements under different regulatory regimes, including Solvency II, UCITS & MIFID
- Demonstrable experience; including asset allocation, performance measurement & attribution & risk analysis.
- Experience in mentoring or managing colleagues.
- Knowledge or experience with scripted languages and data science exposure is an advantage
To find out more please contact me on or apply below.