Our client is a prestigious asset management company with a global presence. As a result of company growth and expansion, they are now looking for a Derivatives Data Analyst to join their global Derivatives Data group on a permanent basis.
The Derivatives Data Analyst will sit within Operations but will work closely alongside other departments including Fund Management and Technology.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the collateral for products across the post-execution life-cycle (these include Cleared OTCs and Futures)
- Performing post-value control reconciliations and investigating anomalies
- Identifying opportunities to create efficiencies within the department and improve the overall control framework by using data manipulation and knowledge of SQL
- Daily interaction with the Derivatives Data team based in America
- Acting as an escalation point for complex queries raised by Portfolio Managers
The Derivatives Data Analyst will meet the following skill set:
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in either a sell-side or a buy-side investments house within a Derivatives function
- Strong working knowledge of all Derivatives products and their life cycles
- A natural problem solver with an analytical mind
- Likes to drive process improvements and operational efficiency
- Working knowledge of SQL or VBA
- Excellent communicator: must be comfortable and confident because the role involves dealing with stakeholders in offices across the globe
This is an excellent opportunity for a Derivatives Analyst with a love for Data to join a high-performing Operations team at a prestigious asset management house.
If you believe your CV meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of CVs and are unable to respond to each application we receive.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.