Desk Analyst, Stressed/Distressed Credit
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Jul 18 2018-07-20
Our client is a leading name in the global credit markets, and they're seeking to add a proven analyst to their London-based credit team.
Working alongside a reputable credit trading, investment and research team, this role will focus on:
- researching and producing trading and investment recommendations
- working across the broad illiquid credit spectrum with a focus on stressed, distressed, event driven and leveraged credit products
- Playing a key role in developing proprietary investment ideas
- Working closely with the relevant internal teams (distribution, trading, origination, etc.), as well as discussing and presenting investment ideas to external clients
- Advising and mentoring more junior members of the research team
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the more prominent firms in the global credit markets. The successful candidate will join a leading team, whilst being supported and led by an impressive management structure. Applicants must have excellent credit research and analysis experience, as well as the necessary strong communication skills to interact with both internal and external counterparties. The firm are open-minded as to the precise background of the ideal candidate, and therefore are happy to consider candidates with experience from both buy and sell sides.