Desk Strat - Equity Finance Trading - Associate Director
Are you interested in improved trading and analytics in the equity finance market? Are you an innovative thinker who enjoys building tools? We’re looking for someone who can:
– Help design and enhance sales and trading models for the equity finance business.
– Analyze the way equity finance portfolio is priced, executed and it's performance.
– Innovate through quantitative finance and technology global equity finance Trading.
– Back-test funding trading strategies.
The equity finance team specialize in efficient trading between revenue and balance sheet / scarce resources to the point that our Global Financing Services (GFS) franchise is one of the most profitable after capital costs on the street. We need quantitative analysts to further build our tools to improve how we position our book on behalf of our clients in the most optimal way.
Your team :
Work inside the business in a new global Strats team who are delivering quantitative research and technology solutions in a greenfield environment.
Your experience and skills :
– A doctorate/master's degree in mathematics, physics, computer science, engineering, econometrics.
– Experience in portfolio optimization and econometrics.
– Good understanding of time series and time series modelling.
– Experience in back-testing strategies.
– Ideally experience of equities, more specifically equity finance.
– Ideally experience designing algorithms and modelling portfolios.
– Proficient using Java/C++/Python.
– Knowledgeable in at least one modelling language (e.g. Matlab, R).