This role is an exciting opportunity for a Desktop Support Analyst who is confident working in a small team within an investment firm being the primary support to 130 users globally and is looking to progress their career within a busy environment. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work under pressure dealing with difficult users.
- Working as a Desktop Support Analyst resolving issues over the phone or hands-on for difficult users.
- Logging and tracking support calls in a ticketing system.
- Work to ensure a proper understanding of IT operations and related applications and IT systems as well as business-related processes and procedures.
- Working with our outsourced IT support and infrastructure providers to ensure back-end systems are running smoothly and systems are up to date.
- Proof of concepts for various technologies.
- Ensuring all office equipment running smoothly ie AV Systems.
- Work directly with Company CEO and Partners to support their home offices.
- User administration across several systems and countries.
- Installing software for remote users.
- Maintain asset register.
- Desktop applications, including the MS Office suite (Office 365, Windows 10, Outlook, Exchange)
- Microsoft Teams
- Active Directory administration
- iPhones and Android devices
- Airwatch or other MDM administration
- LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, DHCP
- AV Systems
- Microsoft SharePoint administration
- Strong team player.
- Strong interpersonal skills as required to interact with personnel across various levels within the firm.
- Capacity to discretely handle highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Positive outlook combined with a ‘solutions oriented’ approach, ideally with experience of working as part of a small team.
- Highly motivated and resilient, capable of managing changing priorities. Adaptable and proactive with a desire to make a difference.
- Focused, hardworking with the ability to work to tight deadlines / under pressure with minimum supervision in a fast paced environment.