Desktop Support Engineer
Desktop Support Engineer, London, Kings Cross - upto £35k - immediate start Desktop Support Engineer
£30,000 - £35,000+ Depending on Experience Do you have an excellent understanding of Windows 10 operating systems, both Workstation and Server versions? Are you immediately available? Do you have strong technical skills with current Microsoft accreditation?
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an experienced Desktop Support Engineer / Site Support Engineer / IT Support Engineer to join a world class, leading IT Support company, providing IT Support to a major organisation in London.
With offices based in walking distance of Kings Cross station this is an excellent role for an experienced Desktop Support Engineer who is seeking a new role with a very successful and exciting organisation, there will be plenty of opportunity for progression in this role. As a Desktop Support Engineer, you will be responsible for Desktop Support of a wide variety of equipment, such as PCs, printers and peripherals.
The experience/skills for the role that you will need:
- Deployment/troubleshooting of Phones (desk, mobiles, Cisco Wireless Devices, Conference)
- Supporting audio visual systems and services including video conferencing
- Active Directory AD / PM admin for user accounts
- Perform analysis and solutions of incidents in day by day business
- Managing Hardware for leavers and joiners and providing support (monitors, keyboards, phones, printers)
- New Laptop build check/installs/rebuild checks
- Proven IT Support experience (2nd and/or 3rd line)
- Experience of managing and deploying Microsoft technologies such as Windows Desktop & Server, Active Directory, Exchange & System Centre.
- Current MCSA/MCSE and/or equivalent certification or ability to demonstrate a similar level of knowledge.
- Experience of configuration, customisation and automation of Windows 10 across a complex infrastructure/organisation.
- Experience in Windows Server & Desktop OS, Exchange, Office 365 and other standard Microsoft packages
- Experience managing Microsoft Active Directory, design, test and deployment.
To apply, please send your CV or for an initial discussion call and speak to Matt
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.