- GBP50000 - GBP70000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings UK
DevOps/Cloud Software Engineer - Asset Management Firm
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: GBP50000 - GBP70000 per annum
- Job Type: Full time
DevOps/Cloud Engineer Asset Management Firm London £50,000 - £70,000 A leading FinTech firm is looking to build out their new Greenfield Engineering team in London. They are currently looking for a talented Engineer with a passion for technology and a desire to enhance their DevOps experience.
- Work with the Lead Engineer to design, build and maintain infrastructure and architectural design of cloud-based software product.
- Participate in design reviews.
- Responsible for decision making on problem resolutions in critical client down time situations and leverage scripting to build automation's and tools.
- Ideally 3-5 years Cloud Operations experience or operational experience with AWS.
- Experience with building and designing always-available cloud-based software products, Agile, and full development life cycle.
- Experience with CI/CD and related tooling
- Able to contribute to cross-functional planning and project meetings
- Ideally you would hold a bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or related
- Experience with REACT desirable.
If you are a passionate DevOps Engineer then this is certainly a role worth exploring. Top performers are rewarded with substantial bonus potential and the company has a very relaxed working environment without being too lackadaisical so it's a great firm to work for with huge aspirations and high standards. If you're interested then please email or call 0203 617 8305