We are looking for someone with a background in Site Reliability Engineering to join this team within a very successful fintech. The perfect candidate will have strong development experience and a great understanding of Linux scripting. The focus of the role is supporting and improving the quant and development systems. This role is working with a new language, Guix.
- Working as an individual and part of a team to deliver high quality and well tested software and systems.
- Documenting, on-going maintenance and providing support for these systems.
- Computer Science degree from a leading university, 2.1 and above
- Strong, formal understanding of underlying fundamentals of computer science
- 2 - 5 years experience in Linux operating systems
- Solid understanding of the mechanics of Git
- Good communication skills
- Experience with Guix, OR one of the following; Nix/Nixos, Gile, Scheme, Lisp/Common Lisp, Emac, Scala or Haskell
- Curious of technology
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, either apply directly, or get in touch.