DevOps Developer : London
- 600 to 650
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Synechron Inc.
- 05 Oct 18
Synechron, Inc. is seeking a DevOps Developer for a leading Investment Banking client based out at London
Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $450 million firm based in New York.
Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 7,500+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across US, Australia, Canada, UK, Japan, The Netherlands, Hong Kong, Singapore, UAE, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Italy, France, and Development Centers in India.
Please do visit our website: http://www.synechron.com
- The successful candidate will work as a developer within our DevOps team.
- You will be expected to solve the challenges of making a large distributed application a continuous delivery environment.
- This will involve designing solutions and implementing the solutions using a combination of Java and Scripting skills to automate everything, everywhere, everytime.
The ideal candidate will possess solid technical and problem solving skills as well as the drive to learn more about new technologies and techniques. Candidates should be open to work from front to back on applications and must have a sound grasp of development best practices and system architecture.
- Expertise in any one of the following business domains would be preferable: Accounting, Finance and Control Functions.
- DevOps background
3+ years software development experience in Java or Scala
Experience with scripting using Python or similar programming language
- Working knowledge of UNIX/Linux
Database or Database Source Control experience
- Experience working in an agile team with focus on continues integration and automated testing
Demonstrates exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
Strong communication, organizational, and collaboration skills.
Experience working on large and medium scale projects in an agile environment.
- Experience with the Gradle build tool, Jenkins and Maven
- Experience working with mixture of new and legacy systems.
- Experience building high volume and resilient systems
- Teradata skills – either development or DBA
- Angular JS