Salary: £40-60k (flexible) Location: London Summary:
A Conversational AI Start-Up are looking for a Junior (1-4 years) DevOps Engineer to support their innovative conversational AI products for customer service.
The successful candidate will work on the configuration of the AWS cloud infrastructure for the start-up's products, so that they work securely and reliably and can communicate with client's systems. This will involve building from scratch, configuring and maintaining cloud infrastructure for new and existing clients. Requirements:
Nice to have:
- Minimum 6 months of previous commercial DevOps experience.
- Hands on AWS experience.
- Bash and/or Python scripting experience.
- Familiarity with Docker technology.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field (e.g. Mathematics, Physics...)
Benefits and Incentives:
- Comfortability with DevOps tools such as Terraform and/or Ansible.
- Experience with Kubernetes and/or Serverless technology.
- Generous holiday allowance, pension contribution, and other financial and health incentives
- Flexible WFH policy
- Regular team socials, quarterly company parties, monthly company talks
- Work with, and learn from, an outstanding team drawn from world-class technical backgrounds
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please don't hesitate to get in contact: Cameron Burt
+44 (0) 7951 156982