A DevOps engineer with AWS experience is needed for a leading tech start-up in London.
An enthusiastic DevOps Engineer is needed for one of the UK's leading tech start-ups that are looking to disrupt the used-car industry, with the goal of "reinventing used-car buying".
For the DevOps you will be joining a small and varied but mighty team that is expanding at speed. They are also adopting a "polyglot mind-set" when it comes to technology, and a culture that allows team members to feel challenged and empowered to make serious changes.
- Own the production platform operations through management of environments, deployments to automation, performance tuning, backup & recovery and information security
- Anticipate and recommend solutions to operational problems by monitoring system performance and studying operating targets
- Work closely with the engineering team to manage system lifecycle including change and configuration management
- Drive the continuous improvement of the platform to optimise performance, security and cost of operation
- Experience building AWS based infrastructure for high traffic web/mobile applications and big data analytics platforms
- Knowledge and experience with infrastructure security and monitoring
- Automation experience: technical proficiency in frameworks such as Terraform, Ansible or Cloudformation
- Experience with containerization i.e. Docker for building multiple environments including production
If this sounds like something, you would be interested in make sure to apply now! You can contact one of our consultants below:
Agency: Anson McCade
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
Contact: Adam Beattie