Transaction Reporting Technology is going through a major transformation, building a brand new cloud-native, cross-asset, and multi-jurisdictional transaction reporting platform to comply with multi-jurisdiction reporting obligations, keep pace with regulatory changes, mitigate risks, increase operational efficiencies, and provide robust controls and assurance framework for Regulatory Operations (RegOps).
We are seeking a talented and passionate DevOps Engineer who has substantial proficiency in a broad range of DevOps and software development. You must have a deep understanding of DevOps principles with extensive experience in building modern CI and CD pipelines. You will work in a geographically dispersed team of Software Engineers, QAs, and Product teams. Key Responsibilities
- Design, build, test, and manage AWS cloud infrastructure with a focus on security, reliability, performance, and cost optimization
- Support development teams across different regions to define and build infrastructure and CI/CD pipelines
- Manage infrastructure deployment, destruction, and configuration for consistent and automated dev, test, and staging environments. Perform BCP testing, stack rolls, vulnerabilities patching, etc.
- Support development teams on the non-prod environment and troubleshoot environmental issues
- Analyse current technology stack and develop plans and processes for improvement and expansion
- Perform routine application maintenance to ensure the production environments run smoothly. Develop maintenance requirements and procedures
- Implement tools to increase developer productivity to keep developers focused on business deliverables
- Great problem-solving skills, and the ability and confidence to hack their way out of tight corners
- Strong organisational skills and ability to successfully manage multiple tasks
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Must have experience in the deployment, management, and maintenance of applications on AWS cloud
- Demonstrated experience working closely with software engineering teams to build and deploy cloud-native applications with GitOps principles using tools like Git, Stash, Bamboo, ArgoCD, uDeploy, etc.
- Strong hands-on experience in the creation of highly automated infrastructures using Terraform or CloudFormation
- Hands-on experience in Kubernetes native configuration management using tools such as Helm, Kustomize
- Must have experience with Observability and Monitoring tools like Grafana and Prometheus
- Experience with Containerisation technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, EKS, ECS, etc.
- Solid experience with Linux and Shell scripting
- Strong development skills in at least one of the programming languages such as Java, Python, and Scala
- Understanding of messaging technologies like Solace, ActiveMQ, SQS, SNS, etc.
- Knowledge of Postgres, Elasticsearch, and Log management tools like Splunk would be a plus