DevOps Specialist - SCVentures (Lydia Venture)
SC Ventures (SCV) spearheads the bank's innovation across the Group. Included in SCV's mandate will be to invest in FinTech's and other start-up companies, promote rapid testing and implementation of new business models. SCV will work with businesses and functions across the Group in three key areas of eXellerator, investments, and ventures Looking for a highly skilled AWS Devops specialist who shall be helping the development team building a distributed, highly scalable, micro-service platform from ground up. Your responsibility
• Develop a processes to enable teams to deploy, manage scale and monitor their applications in AWS cloud environment
• Deploy and manage monitoring tools for AWS infrastructure
• Configure CI/CD pipeline
• Provision EC2 instances, databases, application containers for development team
• Maintain development, Integration, Client Integration (business hours of Development Team) and HotFix environments (24x7).
• Works closely also with Production Support teams to ensure streamlined transition
• Propose solution, setup and maintain development repository, naming conventions such as to ensure traceability of developments with releases in production in order to facilitate internal and external audits Skill Required
• Passion for automation, standardization and best practices
• Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
• Experience working with high availability, high performance, high security, multi- data centre systems
• Hands on experience in shell scripting
• Ability to troubleshoot complex issues ranging from system resource to application stack traces
• Experience with Git version control systems. Branching/version strategies etc.
• Strong working experience/expertise in Infrastructure as code and Infrastructure Automation
• Experience with AWS Cloud platform and the tools.
• Hands on experience in configuring CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins and AWS native tools.
• Strong working experience/expertise in Container Concepts (docker, kubernetes, etc)
• Hands on knowledge with configuring Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins and SonarQube
• Comfortable with Agile methodologies and working closely with product development teams
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .