Developer, Core Dealing
With offices in 14 countries, this highly successful company has a uniquely connected, truly global team. Fantastic opportunity to join their London office for a developer who thrives in a fast-paced, constantly-changing environment, where your hard work is rewarded and your achievements recognised. Role
- Design, develop and maintain backend execution services of trading platforms, such as order management, realtime valuation, client exposure monitoring, etc.
- Get involved in refactoring legacy code, as well as writing new services/applications from scratch
- Guide junior developers
- 3+ years commercial experience
- Strong Java skills; experience with Spring is preferable
- Proven track record in development, with an interest in engaging with emerging technologies
- An interest in financial trading would be advantageous, though not essential
- Market-leading salary and benefits package
- Work in a highly agile, non-bureaucratic environment with cutting-edge tech
- Friendly, dynamic, collaborative teams across the globe
- Great culture - flexible working, regular social events, funding for charitable work, career-focused training, etc.
Up to £100k base + bonus Contact
If you feel you are a good match, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Daniel Readman