Development Lead - Core Risk & Quants - Banking
- £90,000 to £120,000
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Scope AT
- 23 Sep 18 2018-09-23
Lead developer required for core risk and quantitative analytics integration, handling all technical aspects, working with quants and delivering tools to the business.
The role covers technical analysis, software design, coding , maintenance and testing of components and providing access to quantitative library functions.
Must have up to date C++, C# and Python. Any functional programming useful, including tools and techniques for working in a large shared code base and delivering mathematically based software.
- In-depth C++, C#, Python and aptitude for functional programming.
- Able to manage book of work and lead delivery of the front office toolkit.
- Good understanding of TeamCity, Bitbucket, Jira and Agile development practices.
- Knowledge of financial derivative products or mathematical and numerical techniques
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, working directly with the business and Quants.
By applying to this job you are sending us your CV, so we are keen for you to see our Privacy Notice, which can be found at http://www.scopeat.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/PN-SCOPEAT-25-04.18-1.4.pdf. Scope AT acts as an employment agency for Permanent Recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept the Terms and Conditions, Data Protection Policy, Privacy Notice and Disclaimers which can be found at www.scopeat.co.uk.