- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- HSBC Bank plc
- 18 Apr 18 2018-04-18
Collateral IT provides software solutions for the Collateral Operations and Collateral Treasury functions of the bank. The Collateral team are responsible for the Collateral management of uncleared OTC Derivatives for the Global fixed income, FX and Equity Derivatives businesses. The new Collatoral platform combines Java micro services levraging the latest open source infrastructure with a central platform.
HSBC are looking for a Development lead to join the Collateral Management team to perform the following:
- Improve the development team velocity and quality.
- Contribute in all phases of the application lifecycle
- Work with multiple teams globally and contribute individually
- Lead adoption of DevOps and Agile principles and culture
- Drive movement to automated and test-driven development
- Guide developers to design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Work with all levels of HSBC from developers, to BAs and users.
- Java development experience
- Experience leading medium to large developmeny teams in multiple locations
- Working with offshore development teams both in-house and vendor
- Experience in Agile and DevOps environment
- Willing to learn Collateral Business
- Develop solutions to improvise performance and scalibility of existing applications
- Integration of Open source infrastructure libraries
- Knowledge of Oracle