Devices and Desktop Manager
Within Workplace Technology the Device and Desktop Service Team is responsible for multiple end-user services across the enterprise, encompassing Desktop, Virtual Desktop, Mobility and Print with a focus on the Enterprise Mobility Management space. You will work within a team that supports and enables Macquarie's global business activities by providing technology services across Physical Devices Desktop Operating System, Application Packaging, Printing, and Remote Access.
This role will be focused on:
- Point of escalation for Level 3 support queries for technologies in the Devices and Desktop space and you will be responsible for troubleshooting Workspace ONE and network technologies
- You will be accountable for the technical delivery of project-based work and will be pivotal to our team successfully delivering a global device strategy for the group
- Reducing Failure Demand and looking for automation opportunities
- Continuous improvement - constantly reviews the global design to provide the best possible end-user experience for the business.
- Documenting and training global technology support teams and end users where appropriate
- Ensuring appropriate resiliency plans are in place
- Understanding and owning the restricted mobility platform in EMEA
A background in Workspace ONE Enterprise Mobility Management, UEM design understanding, networking, and automation in large enterprise environments is key to be successful in this role. In addition, your technical skills will include:
- Sound knowledge of Mobile Device Management technologies, preferably VMware AirWatch / Workspace ONE and Intune
- Experience in design, implementation, deployment and management of iOS and Android operating systems design and/or implementation and management of MacBook's and Chromebook would be advantageous
- Sound understanding of Microsoft Office 365 and associated technologies including Exchange, Intune, Active Directory, SAML and PowerShell
- Experience of supporting and managing Virtual Desktop / Applications (Citrix XenApp / XenDesktop, VMware Horizon) desirable
- Some knowledge and experience of F5 APM and Aruba ClearPass advantageous
- Strong understanding on AWS / EC2 / S3 / RDS where the Workspace ONE Application Servers are placed
- Strong problem-solving skills with an end-user focus, specifically in a global and dynamic business environment
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including color and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.