Devices and mobility Engineer
Work in a team that is responsible for multiple end-user services across the enterprise, encompassing Desktop, Virtual Desktop, Mobility and Print. In this role your focus will be on the Enterprise Mobility Management space.
This role will be focused on:
- Provide 3rd Level operational support for technologies in the Devices and Desktop Mobility space, including troubleshooting Workspace ONE related incidents
- Understanding and owning the restricted mobility platform in EMEA
- You will be accountable for the technical delivery of project-based work (regionally and globally) and will be pivotal to our team successfully delivering a global device strategy for the group
- Reducing Failure Demand and looking for automation opportunities
- Continuous improvement - constantly reviews the global design to provide the best possible end-user experience for the business.
- Documenting and training global technology support teams and end users where appropriate
- Ensuring appropriate resiliency plans are in place
A background in Workspace ONE Enterprise Mobility Management, UEM design understanding, networking, and automation in large enterprise environments is key to be successful in this role. In addition, your technical skills will include:
- Sound knowledge of Mobile Device Management technologies, preferably VMware AirWatch / Workspace ONE and Intune
- Experience in design, implementation, deployment and management of iOS and Android operating systems design and/or implementation and management of MacBook's would be advantageous
- Sound understanding of Microsoft Office 365 and associated technologies including Exchange, Intune, Active Directory, SAML and PowerShell
- Experience of supporting and managing Virtual Desktop / Applications (Citrix XenApp / XenDesktop, VMware Horizon) desirable
- Some knowledge and experience of F5 APM and Aruba ClearPass advantageous
- Strong understanding on AWS / EC2 / S3 / RDS where the Workspace ONE Application Servers are placed
- Strong problem-solving skills with an end-user focus, specifically in a global and dynamic business environment
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and an inclusive workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of 'empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future', we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you'll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.