- GBP60000 - GBP70000.00 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley
- 13 Aug 18 2018-08-13
EU Digital Analyst (Measurement) Length: Permanent Location: Central London Start: ASAP Rate: Circa 55,000 - 70,000 per annum
EU Digital Analyst (Measurement)
Location: Central London
Rate: Circa 55,000 - 70,000 per annum
I am working with a multinational financial services organisation that is looking to bring a Digital Analyst to join their innovative environment. They work with the aim to focus on the best way to pay and be paid. As a global payments technology company, technology is at the heart of what they do!
Their network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling the use of digital currency instead of cash and checks.
Behind the brand are more than 6,000 talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world.
Within the Marketing Team the ambition is to have an impact in the way marketing is being done both on-line and off-line. We use data as the fuel to develop insights-driven marketing initiatives that maintain our brand relevant with the consumer and support our business.
Therefore, this role will manage projects in social media / digital media as it relates to measurement and analytics for the European Region reporting to the Senior Director, Digital Marketing Europe. If you are good with numbers, analysis and can tell a story by using data; then this could be the right position for you!
The successful candidate will have in-depth level of knowledge of marketing analytics and measurement in particular digital / social media marketing. In this role the person will work closely with the marketing team and, internal clients from different levels of the organisation, on consumer as well as business data collection and analysis, project coordination with local, regional and global teams and with vendors.
The responsibilities for this position include data collection and analysis, development and ongoing optimisation of measurement workflow and processes, campaign reporting, dashboard development, monitoring of assigned projects, SOV (share of voice) and Q/A reporting, delivery of project results and key learning for the Europe Region.
MEASUREMENT (DATA COLLECTION AND ANALYSIS)
- Developing custom marketing dashboard concepts for owned and paid channels (including but not limited to campaigns, SOV, etc)
- Develop approach for monitoring and tracking initiatives results
- Reporting on key metrics, analysing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on available analytics data
- Analysing the effect of different online channels on each other
- Conduct on-going reporting of initiatives progress and results
- Analysing online user behaviour, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution
- Performing ROI analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of different marketing campaigns
- Liaison with agencies and partners for measurement
- Work closely with local markets to provide best practices, overall support as it relates to measurement (campaigns)
- Support campaign tagging and additional on-site tracking
- Q/A on tracking and measurement done by agencies
- Understanding of Google 360 Suite, Sprinklr, Netbase - can be other variations platforms and tools
- Liaison with global team in the development and implementation of new reporting tools
- Manage EU social stats & metrics report
- Support markets preparing with campaign reporting / templates / processes
- Lead competitive intelligence reporting and analysis for the region / markets (Social media)
- Collaborate with media person
- Degree in business, marketing, finance, economics, or similar field required;
- 4+ years of client or agency side experience and marketing/digital analytics
- Strong analytical and data management skills
- Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Google 360 Suite
- Must be able to handle a wide variety of projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills, must be able to tell a story based on data
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.