About Wipro Digital
Wipro Digital are an innovation-led, purpose-built team at the intersection of engineering, design and strategy; a digital transformation partner built for today's challenges. We focus on the things that matter - the insights, the interactions, the integrations, and the innovations that make extraordinary things happen for brands, businesses and their customers.
We are fiercely pragmatic and highly cross-disciplinary. We seek out brave, visionary work, whilst keeping our feet firmly on the ground. We know what it takes to design and deliver experiences that make a difference. Our biggest asset is our ability to identify and apply right-fit techniques for each client's circumstances and culture.
Skills and Experience:
- We work within a highly focused, dynamic and agile division that centers its principles and deliverables on our customer.
- Support new and start-up engagements working with the wider Digital Team providing hands on strategic direction setting, architecture design, and support the build out/hire of new teams in key accounts and geographies.
- Lead architecture engagements and major transformation execution through execution phases and where applicable drive internal, client and third party vendor mixed teams
- Engage clients with varying degrees of maturity at the CxO level to lead innovation and the development of strategy.
- Support clients (C-Level & Heads Of) in the establishment of digital architecture functions and architecture operating/governance models.
- The role is to develop and establish oneself as a industry and Wipro Digital thought leader in next generation architecture fields and open source technologies.
- Understand, define and capture the architecture of clients and identify opportunities for transformation.
- Lead architecture engagements and where applicable drive internal, client and third party vendor mixed teams in program execution.
- Define how Wipro Digital and Wipro LTD propositions can be implemented within the client architecture.
Do you have a deep understanding of?
- You will be an architecture specialist, but you'll have broad practical experience in program and service delivery
- You highlight strong Digital & Enterprise Architecture skills, including technical architecture and business architecture
- You'd be able to draw on previous successes that will aid you to define digital strategy and transformation
- Your strong communication skills will allow you to have strong partner management
- With your experience in Digital Channels, eco-systems and integrated back end systems, you'd'll get going quickly
- You're familiar with agile design concepts and confident in communicating that knowledge
- Program delivery leadership and experience
- Operations or Service Delivery experience
- Led product development and/or influenced vendor product or strategy
- We see you as someone who ideally has hands-on experience in either ops, support or development role
- You'd ideally combine experience in clients and experience in vendor / service companies / consultancies
- Ideally established industry presence, including publications and conference engagements
Why work with us?
- Technology and operating methods across the full IT life cycle web
- Web and mobile technologies across multiple different technology platforms
- New generation technologies such as DevOP's, Cognitive, IoT/E, Automation, Cloud, Analytics?
- Channel architecture and back end core architectures and Open source and vendor stacks/solutions
- Software architectures
- Eco-system and support architectures
- Integration architectures, Infrastructure architecture, Security architecture and experience of large business critical transactional processing systems?
At Wipro, applicants are considered for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications and competencies. As an employee you will enjoy equal opportunity in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, training conditions of service and career progression. Furthermore, we are committed to maintaining a workplace where each employee's privacy and personal dignity is respected and protected from offensive or threatening behavior including violence and sexual harassment.
- Our focus on getting things done, and know how to have fun whilst delivering.
- Diversity. We have a diverse multi-disciplinary and international team of people who bring creativity, energy and excellence to every engagement.
- Learning. The breadth of innovation and transformation that we deliver means special opportunities for self development.
- Meritocracy. We're a flat organisation and everybody has a chance to shine.