Digital Campaign Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Jan 18 2018-01-20
See job description for details
Join us in London as a Digital Campaign Manager
- We'll look to you to define, shape and deliver a programme of cohesive Private Banking (PB) campaigns, working closely with the rest of the bank to align that plan with the strategic objectives of the PB business
- The campaigns that you deliver will focus on generating greater engagement with the brand, and deliver more concise and accurate business leads for our advisers
- You'll be joining an award-winning and well regarded department where you'll enjoy significant stakeholder engagement as well as a collaborative and cohesive team culture
What you'll do
This role will see you leading the design, planning, execution and monitoring of campaigns across PB, utilising web, email, social media, display advertising and banker channels as appropriate. Taking ownership of the campaign calendar process, you'll ensure contributions are taken from relevant stakeholders, and that proposals are rationalised and validated against desired criteria.
You'll develop a strong understanding of the strategic themes, products and services available within PB to support campaign planning and execution.
You'll also be responsible for:
- Responding to internal and external issues impacting campaigns - taking into account their strategic implications - and delivering meaningful and timely resolutions
- Measuring and reporting performance of all campaigns, and assessing against goals
- Collaborating with relevant Channel Managers, and managing relationships with all PB campaign contributors including Market Leaders, Marketing, Product/Proposition, the wider Digital team, regulatory and legal functions
- Utilising your strong analytical ability to evaluate the end-to-end client experience across multiple channels and client touch points within a campaign
- Evaluating client research, market conditions and competitor data to drive insight that will support the evolution of the campaign plan
The skills you'll need
To be successful in this role, you'll need a proactive, driven persona with a strong problem-solving mindset, and a positive and flexible approach when working with a broad range of stakeholders. Along with the ability to work in an autonomous manner, making decisions for the best outcome for client and business, you'll have solid digital marketing experience, with the ability and skillset to project manage.
You'll also have:
- Excellent analytical and stakeholder management skills
- Experience of managing projects and other complex initiatives
- Experience interpreting data and making meaningful recommendations
- An understanding of digital marketing principles and measures
- Strong communication skills, and experience managing stakeholders up to a senior level
Ideally you'll also have a relevant experience in a financial services environment.
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 30% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more .
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.