Digital Data Visualization Designer
Who we are looking for
Someone to help grow the business with insightful analytics that optimize marketing campaigns and broader distribution activities. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Advisors, one of the biggest asset managers in the world, that provides services to the world's governments, institutions and financial advisors across the globe. With over four decades of experience and trillions of dollars in assets under management, we offer one of the broadest selections of services across asset classes, risk profiles, regions and styles. As pioneers in index, ETF, and ESG investing, we are always inventing new ways to invest.
Join us if making your mark in the asset management industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for Stakeholder reporting
What we value
- Develop dashboards using solutions such as Tableau and Alteryx
- Working with internal data marts and external data sources to automate or process large data sets covering marketing, sales, finance, product information and customer interactions with our digital platforms
- Provide reports to ensure that internal teams are able to understand all elements of marketing team performance
- Deliver monthly cross channel KPI reports including implications and recommendations for optimisation
- Work with the Direct Marketing Managers to analyse and report on the effectiveness of email marketing activity
- Deliver ad hoc performance reports for executives on our marketing campaigns, including implications and recommendations for optimisation
- Develop reporting formats to ensure they are easy to read and engaging
These technical skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Design, develop and test Tableau dashboards and Alteryx workflows, making sure data is coming through correctly and presenting accurately
- Work with and analyse large data sets across multiple data sources
- Experience working with Adobe Analytics or other analytics tools
- Help ensure that all marketing activity is tracked correctly via trackable links across Adobe, Marketo, Salesforce and our social platforms
- Degree caliber able to operate in a proffesional environment
- Several years of expereince in designing and building Tableau dashboards
- Ability to work at a strategic and a tactical level; this is a hands-on role
- Curiosity, flexibility, strong sense of ownership and pro-activeness
- Dynamic, high-reaching, creative and innovative
- Financial Marketing experience helpful
About State Street What we do.
- Tableau and Alteryx experience critical
- Database management
- Adobe Analytics or similar
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers