Digital Engagement Specialist EMEA
Who we're looking for
An adaptable, inventive and meticulous individual who is keen to develop their career in digital and understands how it can be effectively used to improve client engagement. We're looking for someone with a blend of Marketing campaign experience, technology-literate and able to communicate clearly with stakeholders of all levels.
You'll be busy, working closely with the business teams from development and analytics professionals to Marketing, Sales and Client Servicing. Digital is a changing landscape at Schroders with an emphasis on innovation.
With the continued proliferation of digital, this is an opportunity for the right individual to join a growing team and support the delivery of Marketing's key initiatives across the EMEA region. You will develop not only your own skills, but help shape relationships and the acceleration of digital throughout the European Marketing and Sales teams.
We're a global investment manager. We help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future.
We have around 5,000 people on six continents. And we've been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes. What doesn't change is our commitment to helping our clients, and society, prosper.
We moved into our new HQ in the City of London in 2018. We're close to our clients, in the heart of the UK's financial centre. We offer flexible working appropriate for a client solutions focussed role.
We also recognise that successfully balancing personal and professional commitments brings out the best in our teams, therefore all roles in are reviewed for flexible working arrangements. We passionately believe that performance is enhanced by embracing the whole individual and structuring a working environment that supports them.
The central Digital Marketing team plays a pivotal role in how we engage with our clients and prospects across channels. Not only do we rapidly respond to the demands of the external environment and those of our Sales and Marketing teams, but the team is also strategically positioned to continuously deliver innovative solutions.
An important function is to provide insight on how individuals are responding to our content and propositions. This can then be used to help create new opportunities for business growth by optimising campaigns and personalising the client experience.
The team work closely with a number of stakeholder groups both centrally and throughout the EMEA, US and APAC regions on strategic campaigns designed to demonstrate the value of Marketing on Sales activity.
What you'll do
Focusing on Europe, you'll be expected to support and co-ordinate across several key areas. These include:
• Co-own and execute Schroders' Digital Marketing strategy in EMEA to increase investor interest in our content and sales propositions
• Set goals and targets across digital marketing channels, in-line with the EMEA region and Global Marketing objectives
• Develop the relationship between the central and European Marketing teams, ensuring good collaboration and clear communication
• Monitor the levels of expertise and deliver training to further develop digital skills of the regional marketing teams
• Advocate change, create synergy and identify new opportunities to innovate both day-to-day processes and strategic roadmaps
• Embed the use of analytics to improve the discoverability and consumption of content by Schroders' investors and prospects
• Utilise Marketing Automation technology and best practice techniques to continuously improve all relevant digital KPIs.
• Monitor and optimise the client journey across multiple touchpoints based-on business insight and actionable analytics
• Work alongside agencies, advertising and content teams to help launch campaigns to clients and prospects within the EMEA markets
• Collaborate on lead generation, client retention and campaign strategies through enhancing the use of Pardot and Salesforce CRM
• Consolidate EMEA requirements and liaise with the development teams to progress key projects, manage risk and launch new initiates
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
• Proven experience working with Digital Marketing channels and technology
• Highly creative with experience in planning and executing digital campaigns
• Clear communications and stakeholders management skills
• Hands-on experience using a Marketing Automation platform
• Build and deployment of personalised email marketing campaigns
• An Excellent attention to detail, problem-solver and creative thinker
• Educated to degree level or equivalent in a Marketing, digital or similar field
• Able to develop budgets, familiar with financial planning and strategy
The knowledge, experience and qualifications that will help
• Experience in optimising user journeys and lead conversion funnels
• Use of Salesforce CRM and Pardot Marketing Automations platforms
• Experience with usability, A/B and multivariate content testing
• Working with Sales and Marketing teams across multiple geographies
• An understanding of HTML, web development and platform configuration
• Experience working with data and using analytics tools for reporting
• B2B industry experience, particularly within Financial Services
What you'll be like
• You'll be able to remain friendly and positive when under pressure
• You'll be someone who shows initiative and thrives in a fast-paced and time-critical business environment
• You'll be self-motivated and keen to improve Marketing across Schroders
• An excellent communicator, in both verbal and written forms
• Able to explain technical decisions and their rationale to senior management, product owners, and other non-technical stakeholders
• A coach and sounding board who's friendly, approachable, and takes time to understand others' views
• A collaborative and inclusive leader who seeks input widely and ensures everyone's views are heard
We're looking for the best, whoever they are
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your socio-economic background, race, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious belief, age or disability.