Digital Marketing Manager
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: Not Specified
- Job Type: Full time
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing ETF business in EMEA.State Street
The SPDR Digital Marketing Manager is a member of the SPDR Digital team, which is building out the road map for digital success within the SPDR ETF Marketing group. As part of the team, you'll be responsible for implementing improvements to the SPDR EMEA Web properties, including delivering against marketing campaign objectives and fund launches. Reporting to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll become a subject matter authority for website features and functionality and a point person for improvement projects
- You will define and implement enhancements for the SPDR website that support the overall strategy and goals for the SPDR Business
- You will lead projects (waterfall & agile sprint) to improve the SPDR website, from inception to launch. You’ll form key relationships with internal teams to ensure success throughout each project phase.
- You will work closely with members of the digital and web marketing team to define, plan and execute fund launches, campaigns, tracking and publishing
- You’ll become the authority on SPDR website features, functionality, tools, templates - and assist with quality assurance testing support and leadership to related projects.
- Ensures legal and compliance requirements are adhered to, particularly in relation to disclosure and availability of content across European jurisdictions.
- You will participate in global projects, and bring fresh digital ideas to improve the digital client experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in website and data management in marketing, preferably within asset management or financial services
- You have strong, confirmed project management skills, especially in a dynamic environment.
- You love working with technology and financial data
- You have excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- You can focus on and handle multiple projects at any given time.
- You're an independent worker and can think both strategically and tactically.
- You work harmoniously with internal and external partners.
- You are a real teammate with the commitment to assist in all project phases.
- You have technical aptitude and the ability to learn and explain different applications. 3
- Understands the complexity of web management across multiple jurisdictions
- Tertiary qualifications an advantage
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success. Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us. State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.