Manage and improve digital products and services, whilst also acting as product owner for small to medium size initiatives.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Digital Product Analyst / product owner to join a leading asset manager in the city. You will be part of digital services team that operates organisation wide, working with a fantastic leadership team and alongside an incredibly high performing team.
As the Digital Product Analyst, you will manage and improve digital products and services across digital channels (e.g. website, mobile, tablet and automated marketing), whilst analysing data and providing actionable business insights to key stakeholders.
You will also play the role of Product Owner on small to medium size initiatives.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Solution Delivery
- User Experience
- Business Analysis
- Change & Communications Management
- Standard Operating Procedures
- You will have extensive experience of working in an Agile team, defining and writing user stories, acceptance criteria and providing input across UX & interface design for digital products & platforms.
- Be able to demonstrate the validation of digital products and services through the use of data analysis, as related to user experience.
- You must have significant business analysis capabilities, covering stakeholder engagement, documenting business requirements, provision of business & user acceptance testing and implementing process improvements.
- It’s expected you can show relevant experience of working as a Product Owner, including the management and execution of product roadmaps, refining the product backlog and ensuring fit for purpose products are delivered.
- You will have defined, documented and implemented standard operating procedures (SOPs) in prior roles.
- Experience in delivering change & communication materials will be looked upon favourably.
- CSPO (Certified Scrum Product Owner) qualifications are desirable, although not essential.