Digital Product Development Lead – Peer-to-Peer Lending – Personal Finance
- Salary:£90,000 -£110,000
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Permanent, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:13 Sep 18
Digital Product Development Lead – Peer-to-Peer Lending – Personal Finance. A leading personal finance company are developing their peer-to-peer lending proposition and have a fantastic opportunity for a Product Development Lead to lead the development of the digital proposition for this product.
As a Digital Product Development Lead you will be responsible for developing the customer journey and user experience component of the proposition, leveraging customer insights to provide a data-driven proposition tailored to customer needs. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a high-growth company with a FinTech culture and to push to market a new digital product offering. You will have a background in developing digital products, preferably for the consumer finance market.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5+ years’ experience in digital product development in commercial environments
- Experience developing data-driven consumer-facing propositions is preferred
- Experience generating consumer insight to define customer journeys and UX/UIs
- Strong understanding of modern digital technology and Agile practices
- Consumer or personal finance experience is beneficial but not required
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £90,000-£110,000 salary role based London.