Digital Risk Manager
- £60,000 - £100,000
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Hamlyn Williams
- 14 Jun 18 2018-06-14
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and motivated individual to join Group Digital’s Risk team to deliver specialist Operational Risk services to the business. This is an innovative and rapidly evolving area within the bank and as such offers a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to contribute to the future of Digital Banking across all of our brands.
You will need to use the full spectrum of your expertise to support Digital in the development and maintenance of its core activities associated Operational Risk Management. You’ll be a thought leader that will support Group Digital in developing its control environment for Operations as well as the wider strategy for Operational Risk. You’ll understand what a great customer experience looks like in the digital context and be passionate about getting this right.
Key Capabilities, Experience & Personal Attributes
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Great communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to adapt the communication style to suit a variety of different stakeholders across the Digital Business
- Good project management type skills with the ability to deliver large pieces of to tight timelines
- A strategic thinker with the confidence to challenge colleagues when required and be proactive in suggesting different ways of working
- The ability to analyse large amounts of both qualitative and quantitative data ensuring that the key issues are identified and presented in reports, which are often presented to Senior Digital Banking and Group Executive’s
- Experience in the management and development of reporting in areas of Operational risk, compliance regulatory breaches and events, conducting deep reviews of the MI calling out and presenting all key themes & trends
- An understanding of the foundations and general principles that underpin Digital Banking and the material differences in the way other areas of the bank operate.