Digital Transformation Manager -Financial Services Consultant
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- JBM Consulting Ltd
- 05 Dec 17 2017-12-05
Manager / Senior Manager - Digital Transformation Up to £70-90k (Manager) £90-130k (SM) Bonus + Benefits
Our client is a market leading global consultancy to the Asset and Wealth Management Industry, delivering a mix of strategy and change projects for industry leading clients on a across Europe, America and Asia.
Following unprecedented growth over the past 3 years and due to client demand, our client is pro-actively looking to build a Digital practice, hiring Managers and Senior Managers in the first instance, to work on a broad array of digital transformation, customer experience and strategic innovation projects.
This brand new Digital team will be headed up by an industry leading executive from the industry and therefore this is a unique opportunity to help shape and grow the practice alongside him.
Our client is renowned for its meritocratic, entrepreneurial and people focused working culture and an excellent compensation structure (with high bonuses and shares for all employees).
JBM would love to hear from high calibre Consultants who match the below criteria for this amazing opportunity;
- Strong academic background (minimum 2.1 degree)
- Experience operating at Manager or Senior Manager level in a Financial Services Consultancy or Digital Agency
- Proven track record delivering digital transformation and customer experience programmes for financial institutions
- Relevant experience designing and delivering digital/omni channel experiences for a range of B2B/B2C/D2C audiences
- Experience designing and delivering Target Operating Models
- Experience of working with progressive FS organizations is desirable
- A good understanding and practical experience of working with data and in particular how this is surfaced/visualized through digital channels
- A broad knowledge and experience of working with the leading MarTech platforms used to deliver modern client experiences.
- Demonstrable proficiency in relationship development. This should include examples of client account support/management and preferably supporting business development
- First-class communication, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to mentor and coach team members
- Senior stakeholder management and influencing skills – demonstrated both with clients and colleagues
- Focus on team achievement, not just individual goals
- Superb interpersonal skills, with ability to influence and lead
- Willingness to travel
If you are interested in progressing with an application, please send your CV to the email address below.