Digital Workplace Project Manager M/F - Corporate and Investment Banking - London, United Kingdom
Global Technology Services is one of the European financial sector's largest shared service centres for IT infrastructures.
This department currently supports over 85% of Societe Generale's IT infrastructures in France and around the world. These IT infrastructures include:
- Workstations (PCs, telephones, messaging systems, etc.),
- Computing centres that host the Group's servers,
- IT and telecom networks.
The Digital Workplace Project manager will be a member of the Digital Workplace Services (DWS) department which ensures that end user tools (workstations, telephones, printers etc.) and the corresponding technical services (email, telephony, technical directories, office tools, security) all operate smoothly.
During your VIE mission you will be in charge of these responsibilities:
- Deliver and deploy technical solutions, for Société Générale UK entire entity, which are in line with the Digital Workplace Services central strategy and standards.
- To provide full, accurate, timely reports on the financial status and progress of the DWS projects to the Project Management Office and Project stakeholders.
- To manage the production of all project deliverables to ensure the successful completion of the project through to Project sponsor acceptance.
Profile required SKILLS
- Background in Project Management
- Experience in a Digital Workplace Services and Financial or investment banking
- Experience in documentation writing and presentations to senior management level
- Confident, able to work under pressure with good communication skills at all levels within a global financial group
- Ability to multitask and prioritise. A good self-motivator and a team player.
- Ability to take decisions and follow-up on issues
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
- Understanding of Voice services, Skype and TEAMS platforms
- Understanding of Office 365 and Microsoft cloud solutions
- Understanding of Mobility solutions as Airwatch/Vmware/Samsung Knox
- Familiarity with ITIL based "best practices"- Incident & Problem management, Change management...
This VIE in London is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 12 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that your VIE mission could potentially get postponed, depending on the evolution of the health crisis and subjects to the decision made by the Crisis and Support Centre of the Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs (MEAE). In addition, the selected candidate will only be paid upon confirmation from Business France and arrival in the country of assignment.
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
Why join us
As soon as you arrive, you will be integrated into our teams and will learn every day alongside our experts, who will support you in your tasks. Gradually, you will become more independent in your projects, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
At the end of your VIE, various opportunities could be offered to you, in France and abroad.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you're joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer
and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents
, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.