Director/Senior Director PF Renewables
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 17 Aug 18 2018-08-17
Our client a major Bank seeks a Director potentislly a Senior Director to join their Project Finance team based in London
The succesful candidate will be responsible for :-
- Engaging with clients at a senior level to identify specific product opportunities in line with client needs and the Bank's objectives and lead the building of client insights.
- Overseeing credit applications, taking responsibility for the management of junior colleagues with their production of technical sections relating to a specific product area of expertise.
- Managing the VP's,Associates and Analysts in Executing debt and advisory deal transactions within specified limits
- Manage junior colleagues with the development of client or counterparty facing reports, proposals and presentations, converting analysis into well-reasoned and logical arguments, conclusions and recommendations.
- Manage the Reviews of client or counterparty documentation to verify accuracy, querying non-standard terms and clauses to ensure smooth and efficient transaction processes.
- Managing due diligence processes and checks to enable informed credit and transaction decisions.
- Holding accountability for sign off and ensuring deal files are compliant.
- Developing and maintaining a strong network of partnership with the relationship teams