A large global asset manager is looking to hire a VP/Director level to head a team of Product Managers to cover UCITS and Offshore, across equity, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives, reporting into the Head of EMEA Product Development.
The individual will be working with various departments including portfolio managers, sales, marketing for a range of strategies, including UCITS, and offshore fund ranges.
- Responsible for the full end-to-end product management lifecycle of structures, working across alternative asset classes
- Working with the project managers of new fund launches, enabling the product launch process from inception through the governance and through to the board meetings.
- Providing management and control over the execution of project initiatives from business acceptance through to delivery.
- Working with various teams to have oversight and management of the operational infrastructure and process for fund restructures, changes and also managing the regulatory change landscape across the product offering. Such as SFDR.
- Manage the seed capital allocations and oversight.
- Working with fund lawyers to prepare offering documents and shareholder communications relating to the fund vehicle establishment across a broad range of jurisdictions.
- Building strong relationships with internal teams across the business.
- Keeping up to date with regulatory requirements and compliance.
- Participating in various industry body working groups and supporting ad hoc project work.
- Degree level educated with strong academic background.
- Strong background fund product structures and regulatory landscape.
- Experience in dealing with institutional and retail markets
- Ability to interact with people at various levels of seniority
- Highly organised and details orientated, being able to work towards deadlines
- Must be prepared to challenge and stand up for their opinions
- Working effectively across cultures, functions and locations.