Director – Operational Risk (Conduct Risk) – Global Investment Bank
- £130,000 - 160,000 + Package + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 22 Apr 18 2018-04-22
Keywords: Operational Risk, Regulatory Risk, Conduct Risk, Regulatory Compliance, Derivatives, Global Markets, Director, First Line, Second Line, Frameworks, Risk & Control, Front to Back My client is a Tier 1 Investment Bank with an exciting and high profile global role within their 1st Line Control function, looking for an individual with exposure to our a blend of 1st/2nd Line experience, as well business knowledge around regulatory risk, regulatory compliance or conduct risk.
This is a role where you will have to work closely with the business heads globally, acting as a strong business partner to assess and identify risk and put in place the solutions or strategy in order to mitigate these.
- Play a lead in the identification and assessment of risks and drive solutions in order to reduce or mitigate these.
- Reviewing and challenging processes, risks and controls and evaluate the effectiveness of governance processes of the business and support functions.
- Drive the operational risk efficiency/framework across the business.
- Participate in business, risk and control committees and assess the overall effectiveness of governances.
Key skills/competencies required:
- Have a good understanding around 1st and/or 2nd line risk and controls frameworks, whether that’s from a Risk & Control, Operational Risk, Business Control or Compliance background.
- Ideally have good knowledge of regulatory risk, conduct risk or regulatory compliance so that you’re able to challenge key stakeholders where appropriate.
- Exposure across global markets is preferable, as well as a front to back understanding of the business.
- Ideally have experience within a top tier Investment Bank.
- Demonstrate a passion for developing talent and driving personal development of others.
Those that feel they are a strong candidate for the role should forward their CV’s to csoan@astoncarter (.co.uk) or contact Carl on 0207 997 1008 to find out more.