Elevate Partners are currently working exclusively with an industry leading Capital Markets firm who are currently looking to appoint a Director within their Corporate Broking team in Dublin. This role is well suited for candidates with experience in Equity markets or Investor Relations and a demonstrable track record of building and maintaining relationships with corporate clients.
- Provide ongoing advice to corporate clients on market messaging, market conditions and investor views
- Servicing existing Corporate clients list of Irish plc’s and covering number of Irish listed companies
- Provide bespoke investor relation plans to clients
- Executing equity capital market transactions, such as IPO’s
- Liaising with Equity Sales, Trading and Research to understand relevant market/sector/stock themes for the companies clients
- Working with the Corporate Marketing team on major corporate events – roadshows, conferences, etc.
- A relevant Degree in Business, Finance or Economics
- Several years financial services experience in areas of corporate broking or equity markets
- Demonstrable knowledge of investment markets
- Strong client relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
There is a strong numeration & benefits package package on offer for the successful candidate. If you meet the above criteria and would like to arrange a confidential conversation please contact Kevin Menton on email@example.com. Please note this role will be based in Dublin.