Working closely with our experienced investment executives, the Director will focus on:
• originating, analysing, financial modelling and executing potential investments. Responsibilities will include:
• Mentoring Analysts and Associates to undertake more modelling work.
• Growing your pan-European network of relationships with leading investment banks, lenders, industrial partners, utilities and institutional investors.
• Originating new investments.
• Arranging debt financing.
• Investment execution including leadership of all aspects of consortium formation, due diligence and investment analysis.
• Asset management.
• Board membership of our investee companies.
• Fund reporting.
We expect the Director to progress toward the position of Principal over three to five years. This is an opportunity to join a small team with substantial investment ambitions and to grow your career alongside the business.
Minimum bachelor’s degree.
English. Additional European languages viewed favourably.
Six to eight years’ intensive financial modelling and transaction execution experience gained at an investment bank, accounting firm, infrastructure principal or other advisory practice.
The Director must be confident building and overseeing detailed financial models from scratch.
Commencement as soon as possible.